New Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Divide is a forum-based role-playing game slightly based on the Superhuman Registration Act arc of Marvel Comics. It is up to you to choose your path between the registered Army of Americannia and the rebellion of the Crimson Vindicate!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*sigh*This was a bad idea from the beginning. None of us admins are interested in the site anymore, and I already know its been unoffically closed for a while now. But just for the heck of it...THIS RPG IS CLOSEDI am eminently sad that it went down before it could ever begin, but Yaka and Kit are MIA, I'm too busy to give it any time and Kallen is... well, she's Kallen. :PSee ya 'round~

Prison Break

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 7:06 am

Capa sighed as he looked at his tray of food. Grilled lizard with tadpole soup. Oh, how lovely, he thought with distaste. But he had to eat to live. Unfortunately.

It had been a while now since he had heard Lelouch had forced Gladia to retreat to the White House. The collar on his wrist prevented him and the others from using their powers, so he could not escape to join him in the mission once again. The frosty man could only hope the Darkdevil would spring them out.

The machine on their wrists was like a miniature Nullpointer machine. It completely nullified their powers, though how it did that was probably only known to Gladia. He looked around, seeing all the worst criminals and crime bosses around him. The worst of the worst. Truly, when you called Darkholme Penitentiary a Hell-On-Earth, there was no lie.

He looked at the grilled lizard on his plate. To eat or not to eat. That was the question. He had to live, but... well...

His thoughts were interrupted as suddenly there was an explosion behind them. Immediately, Alpha-class Metahumans from all over the gathered around the place, as the smoke cleared to reveal the Darkdevil standing there in all demonic glory.

However, no one failed to notice the equally, if not more, fearsome school girl with a blood-ridden uniform next to him either.

"Showtime," Capa smirked.
Back to top Go down
https://newdivide.forumotion.net
Dandan Xifeng
Empress of the Union of China
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 9:34 am

"More metahumans? Give me a break..."

She surveyed the surroundings. This is one of the rare instancies where she gets over her insanity to go tactical and create a battle plan. There were inmates everywhere and it was night already. She just hoped that there was a full moon.

"I have to get blood.... Even a drop of it would be fine...."

Katsura looked at Capa and smiled.

"So that's our guy? Heh, I'll try not to kill him when I thirst for more blood...."

She disappeared into the shadows and walked around. She got behind one metahuman and she hoped that he didn't have any enhanced senses or infrared vision as a power.

"Just.... one... bite...."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:32 am

Dinner time! His stomach was grumbling since about 5 hours ago! He rubbed his hands together as he looked at his food plate, just like ever, it was grilled lizard, and tadpole soup. Just... lovely.

As he was about to drink up his soup, he accidentally spilled it over his arm, when he happened to glance upon the wretched device, that held him back from the winds, a collar on his wrist. Hs gasped and stood up hastily, hoping the soup would fall out of his skin...?

But then he hard a shockingly loud explosion, and as he stared out of the cell he was in, he saw a terrifying school girl, with blood-stained clothes, and a pretty face. Nice combination!

After seeing her once, he ignored her and began rinsing off his... skin. Then he tried wiping it off his coat. What he didn't realize was that the girl, was right behind him...
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 10:55 am

"I have to get blood.... Even a drop of it would be fine...."

Katsura looked at Capa and smiled.

"So that's our guy? Heh, I'll try not to kill him when I thirst for more blood...."

"My tremendous intuitive sense of the female creature informs me that you are a troubled young woman," Darkdevil deadpanned at the woman's continuous mentioning of blood. Seriously, it starts to get annoying after the first fifty-two times.

As Darkdevil took out his guns and went assaulting the Guards, Katsura disappeared into the shadows and walked around. She got behind one metahuman and she hoped that he didn't have any enhanced senses or infrared vision as a power.

Capa saw this in time. "No! Yakate, look out kid!" he shouted at him.

Darkdevil saw this, and recognized the boy as Yakate Nishikaze, one of his own. Seeing that he was further away from Katsura then Capa was, the Darkdevil moved in the hundredth of a second and shot a shuriken at Capa's Wrist-Nullpointer, malfunctioning it.

Realizing just what happened, Capa smirked. Immediately, he took the machine apart and formed a wall of ice around Yakate to protect him.

"Learn to pay attention, brat!" he shouted at the younger Vindicate.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 11:05 am

She snickered as the ice wall formed around her. She did not know that Yakate was one of his members and she looked at Darkdevil in a serious manner.

"Details... Should have told me more-"

She got cut off when she was shot by a bullet through the shoulder. Her clothes got even more soaked in blood. Katsura turned to the guard and screamed, lunging at him.

"You.... MUST DIE!"

The hatchet that she was holding some time ago that she used to kill the guard was still with her. She took it from her coat and once again, decapitated the guard. Laughing like a crazy person, she hungrily drank the blood that spilled out, watching out for more bullets.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:25 pm

Yakate was still rubbing his hands on his clothes when a huge wall of ice formed right beside him. Looking back, he saw that bloody girl right behind him, looking as if she was trying to... bite him. How lovely...

Then she got cut off when she was shot by a bullet through the shoulder.. Yakate started, and thought about helping her, but before he even took a single step, she decapitated the guard. And...

What the hell...

The girl was... a cannibal!?

... Awesome! The first cannibal that he had ever seen! Yakate kept staring at her with wide eyes, through the wall of ice, completely ignoring the fact that the leader of the Crimson Vindicate was standing somewhere right beside the blown-up entrance.

Last edited by Yakate on Mon Oct 05, 2009 3:59 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptySun Oct 04, 2009 12:42 pm

Katsura finished drinking up the blood then her eyes glowed blood red. She gained long claws for nails and sharper teeth. Her seal on her arm was also glowing a bright yellow.

"Finally.... The power..."

She looked at her hands and and laughed. A slight breeze could be felt around her and the guards were slowly lifted up into the air as if being blown by some kind of strong wind.

"Behold... My true form..."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 1:35 am

Capa was grossed out by the cannibalism. But he had other matters to worry about right now, like turning some guards into Popsicles. A beam of bluish light shot out of his hands and froze the entire East Wing solid.

"You've ameliorated, Frostbite" Darkdevil commented.

"You still haven't stopped using tough words," Capa replied. "Oh, and I go by Subzero now."

"You've been playing Mortal Kombat again, haven't you?"

"Shut up."

Darkdevil smirked and turned his attention back to the boy, Yakate. "Oi, Airhead!" he shouted, picking up a rock from the ground and throwing it at his head.

"Do you mind trying to bust yourself out of prison now?" he then proceed to shoot Nishikaze's wrist-Nullpointer, causing it to break.

Suddenly his attention was caught by his Batty Accomplice, who now had glowing red eyes, her nails grew longer and her teeth turned into fangs.

"Behold... My true form..."

"All hail the epic Naruto moment," Darkdevil said out loud enough for Katsura to hear him. "Seriously, can't people be original these days anymore?"
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:47 am

Katsura shook her head and laughed. The cops were being trapped by small gusts now as she moved her hands in a circular way.

"Hmm... Sorry, boy... but no"

She closed her eyes and then the gusts disappeared. Katsura smirked and dashed with amazing speed towards the guards while holding her hatchet, leaving a blurry trail behind to confuse them. Before they even reached the ground, they all got decapitated. She laughed as she once again licked the blood off her hands as she returned to her semi-human form.

"That, my friends... Concludes this part of us breaking out..."

Katsura turned to Darkdevil and snickered.

"Now, shall we get out? Or are you still going to rant about me and my... what do you call it? Unoriginality?"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 4:57 am

Yakate tilted his head when the rock hit him on the side of his face, and jumped when his wrist-Nullpointer broke. Caressing his aching wrist, he looked at the gir, and then stood wide-mouthed.

Each an every one of the guards dropped dead on the floor, while all he saw was a blur of black...

A metahuman cannibal? That was amazing on so many levels...

... That girl was...

Abusing the wind. So not awesome. Weird feeling... He both admired her and hated her. No wonder the Darkdevil called him weird.

And speaking of the Darkdevil...

Why was somone cosplaying as the Darkdevil and playing hero? And how did Capa come out of his cell? Scratching his head in confusion, he picked up the rock he was hit by a few moments ago, and flipped it around his fingers for a bit. Then, he threw it straight at the impersonator's head. If he was the real Darkdevil, he would...

Well, not get hit by it.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyMon Oct 05, 2009 5:16 pm

Katsura coughed after drinking up enough blood. She gasped and fell on her knees.

"Wh-What just.... Oh no..."

She looked around and saw the dead bodies everywhere. The alarms were sounding too as more metahuman guards went in. For a moment, Katsura regained her sanity. She backed off when she saw the dead guards and their severed heads. Her eyes widened and she leaned her back against the wall while shivering in terror. Her eyes returned to its original colour and her claws shrank back.

"Why.... WHY?!"

She screamed in panic and confusion as she ran off the door, dropping her bloody hatchet and running for the exit. It turned out that she became a full human after fully satisfying her blood thirst. There was an obvious limit and drawback to her full vampire form. For now, she is just a helpless schoolgirl.

"This makes no sense.... I just have the urge to kill..... and suddenly...."

Memories of her first mass murder just to search for the killer came into her mind. It was also when she first experienced this effect. She was in her full vampire form back then.

Katsura crouched on the stage of the auditorium. She laughed as she looked at the audience who were staring at her in sheer terror. The actors and actresses lay dead on the stage floor. She has also killed the fifty other staff and crew since they said nothing about the murderer.

"Let's be clear here... I'll spare all of you once you all give me the name of my fiance's killer...."

The audience absolutely had no clue. It was no use as well, Katsura hid in the shadows and tied them up one by one and knocked them out so they can't make a sound. When they woke up, they were tied up and the actors and actresses were dead.

"So... no one will talk? Fine...."

Katsura laughed and vanished into the shadows. A woman from the audience screamed as Katsura bit her in the neck while laughing insanely. One thing was for sure, she was out of her mind. After about half an hour, the whole 200 of the people in the auditorium were dead. She reverted back to her human form and saw the dead corpses sitting and tied up. The blood was on the floor and it collected into large puddles. A man was still barely alive and she screamed as he held her shoulder.

"You... demon... will be haunted... by this... incident..."

The man spat blood on her face and laughed just like how Katsura laughs and died. Katsura shivered uncontrollably and ran for the exit while keeping quiet. She tried to scream, but no voice came out.

"N-No! I didn't mean to! I never knew what happened! I just.... woke up!!!"

Katsura closed her eyes and fell on her face. She collapsed right in front of a guard. The guard aimed his pistol at her head and loaded it.

"Goodbye, killer of the two hundred...." the guard said as he prepared to squeeze the trigger.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 4:59 am

Yakate heard the ground around the prison crunch, footsteps. Oh right... the guards in Darkholme Penitentiary were endless. He walked to the center of the hall-like room, in the middle of all the dead bodies...

He began looking around when a shiver went through his spine, an ear-splitting scream shot through the chaos.

He turned around, and saw the same schoolgirl running away; she was emitting the scarily loud scream. And, she didn't look so awesomely scary now; she looked as pretty as any teenage schoolgirl. But unfortunately, she was running straight towards one of the ruthless metahuman guards. He thought she would use her hatchet and perform yet anotehr amazing kill, but then he noticed the bloody hatchet was on the ground behind her...

For some reason, she dropped straight onto the ground, while the guard loaded a gun and pointed it straight at her...

He wasn't going to kill her, was he?

"Goodbye, killer of the two hundred..."

... Instinctively, he jumped into the air, head facing the guard's face, and kicked into the air behind him. That instant, a sound as if a torpedo was being shot shook the room , and Yakate himself shot like a torpedo straight at the guard's face, his head sticking out in the front, and knocked him out cold as Yakate crashed into his face with his forehead. But his momentum kept him going, and both him and the unconscious guard in front of him crashed into the rest of the guards emerging from the prison door, making a thumping sound for each body the duo hit.

Pretty soon, aching in pain, Yakate and his group of guards stopped right in front of the door, blocking the entrance completely, all the guards either unconscious or moaning in pain.

He shook his head, eyes closed, and rubbed the top of his head with one hand. He opened his eyes and looked straight into the face of the horror-stricken school-girl-vampire. He tilted his head and smiled, raiding his free arm in the air and sticking his thumb in the air, happily.

"Nothing to worry about!

Main entrance, BLOCKED! Less guards to worry about, captain!

... Assuming that the cosplayer was the true Darkdevil.

OOC: Kat, if you really want to die, please post it in OOC. o.o And you know we won't let you die...
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 8:54 am

OOC: May I inquire as to what possessed you two Idiots-From-Mars to post consecutively, without shame, in my turn, Mr. Yaka and Ms. Kumori? >_>

"Nothing to worry about! Main entrance, BLOCKED! Less guards to worry about, captain!"

Darkdevil heard the kid who was only two years younger than himself, say. Shooting another few guards dead, the boy sighed. "Dammit, I wanted to have some more fun."

"Oh, shut up." Subzero said as he put his hand on the ground and immediately, the ground around him began to turn into solid ice, as well as the guards, who were now frozen solid.

Darkdevil walked over and 'accidently' broke apart the nose of one of the frozen guards. "Well, that just gives a a new meaning to 'breaking the ice'," he deadpanned, crushing the nose in his hands.

"Houston, we have a problem," Capa muttered, catching Darkdevil's attention.

"It's Captain, moron," he replied, before looking over in the direction Subzero was pointing at, only to spot a bloody schoolgirl who was no longer a Vampire.

"Okay... creepy. Get her to safety, she's served her purpose," he said as he put his gun back into its holster and pulled out his sword.

"Hey, brat! Grab the girl and get her outta here!" Subzero carried the order over to the kid.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyTue Oct 06, 2009 1:31 pm

OOC: Sorry, Hane o.o I was bored >_> and I don't want to die O.o I just wanted to give you another glimpse of my past^^

Katsura was still shivering uncontrollably. She tried to catch her breath as she looked around, obviously dazed. That flashback came to her again. Was it really true that it will haunt her constantly? She kept having the same event as her dream.

"......"

She kept quiet, still shivering. The guard holding the pistol was down and Yakate was near her. She looked at him and wanted to say thanks. She opened her mouth and tried to talk but no sound came out.

"Th... Th...."

Katsura shook her head and just smiled.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyWed Oct 07, 2009 5:01 am

"Hey, brat! Grab the girl and get her outta here!"

Yakate stopped rubbing his head, and put an arm up to his forehead, as if in salution. Then, looking at the girl, he blinked. He looked behind him, at the blocked door full of guards. Then he scratched his head in confusion; the only way to get her out is if the other gate was open, and guards were still rushing in due to the alarm. Now what? ...

He got up from his position on the ground, and tilted his head sideways. He walked up to the shivering girl, and patted her head.

... He couldn't pick her up and carry her.

He crouched down, right beside her ear, as the prison ground crunched under him; it was rather dirty. He kept one hand over his knees and another kept scratching his hair. Keeping his happy face, he whispered;

"Can you walk? We need to get you out of here. And I don't think I can carry you. Eheh..."
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 1:13 am

She gasped and shook her head when she realized that Yakate couldn't carry her. She was totally out of energy.... unless....

Katsura felt her teeth with her finger and smiled. Her fangs were still there, although small. She held Yakate's shoulder, brought it down, and attempted to bite his neck as gently as possible. She figured that if she could just re-awaken her vampiric traits prematurely, she just might get enough time to run away from the scene before she collapses because of power overuse.

"Just... one... bite..."
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 7:57 am

OOC: For once, you used your head, Mr. Yaka. I was beginning to doubt you had one. xD

"Here," was all Darkdevil said as he threw a compartment opened up in his wrist, a couple of small balls sliding out into his left hand. Almost immediately, a red 'DD' appeared and began blinking on them. Using his advanced targeting system, Darkdevil hurled the orbs at the guards that were rushing in from the second gate.

As soon as the 'DD' stopped blinking, an explosion took place that shook the walls of the entire prison, effectively knocking the incoming guards out... for now.

"Move it!" Subzero yelled as he came skating in on the ice and knocked out the guards with a double roundhouse kick to the face. "Before more bastards pop up!"

He was interrupted however as a laser blast went by barely missing his head. It was another one of the guards, with the tip of his Neuron Blaster smoking; soon he took aim and fired at the Icy Superhero once more.

Luckily, Darkdevil saw the attack coming, and soon leaped forward to save his comrade. He finally landed on his feet, but was forced to jump and flip in a cork screw motion to save himself from another blast.

“Man…” said the Supernova upon landing on his feet, but still standing ready for another attack. “I can’t believe I’m starting to miss getting delivering pizzas!”

DD knew that another blast was coming and was just about to leap once more, but before he could, he spotted something on the ground that could very well help him get on the offensive. A metal food tray, that was halfway out of the severely cracked floor, due to the intense impacts of the battle itself. Nonetheless, the Red Demon picked the tray up, and once he felt his suit's Sensors warn him of the incoming blast, he hurled it like a Frisbee, over to the target which was the Soldier’s gun head.

By the time Soldier fired another shot, the metal tray already came close enough, and once the blast hit it, it backfired and caused a small explosion, sending the Soldier rocketing away through the wall, making an opening in it which led outside.

"... Cool," Subzero commented from behind.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:14 am

Katsura felt her teeth with her finger and smiled. Her fangs were still there, although small. She held Yakate's shoulder, brought it down, and attempted to bite his neck as gently as possible

Yakate shuddered as the girl brought her mouth closer to his neck. He heard blasts of bodies being thrown around by the Darkdevil and Subzero, but was too afraid to turn his face to see them.

"Just... one... bite..."

... She wasn't a cannibal...

She was... a vampire! Instead of fearing the fact now, he simply smiled, and closed his eyes, waiting to experience a vampire's fangs to his neck, for the first time in his life.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyThu Oct 08, 2009 8:24 am

Katsura heard the explosion and opened her eyes widely. It turned out that it was red when she closed them, now they're back to normal. She also saw the boy smiling and waiting for her to bite him.

"Hey... You shouldn't trust me too much... If I didn't wake up fully, I would have drained all of your blood... but thanks, anyways."

She stood up and was still dazed. THe exit was there now and she called Darkdevil and Subzero's attention.

"Come on, I'll take care of the remaining guards, don't think anymore, just run!"

There was another thing in her coat pocket. It was a syringe filled with adrenaline. Apparently, she got it from a guard that she killed just in case she collapses when running out of energy. She stabbed her arm with the syringe and injected the adrenaline. Now she was feeling all jumpy and she ran towards the remaining guards while picking up her hatchet along the way. She was in human form now. Her only chance of winning is her instincts and a lot of luck.

"After this... I swear, I won't shed blood any longer.... THat vision will stop haunting me once and for all!"

She slashed a guard's leg and the guard fell on the ground. Right after he fell, Katsura swung her hatchet and finished him with a swing to the neck. There was another guard beside her, she slashed him and hit his arm, but she got stabbed with a knife on the shoulder. She winced as the blood flowed out and everything became hazy and distorted.

"I can!"

She was laughing now, and she dashed towards a group of four guards as she kept slashing desperately, killing three but leaving one. She waited for them to run away so that she can finish the guard off.
Back to top Go down
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyFri Oct 09, 2009 11:34 pm

OOC: -Captain- Jack. >_> And I'll post as soon as I can. A simple OOC with not RP-ing is considered... what's it considered? Oh yeah. SPAM. So don't do it. >_>

Subzero created a rising column of ice beneath his feet, grabbed Darkdevil and fled through the opening, hoping that the kid and the Vampire would get out safely. Several guards they encountered on the way out were simply brought down with a couple explosives and a nice freeze.

"This is easier then expected," he muttered to himself.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptySat Oct 10, 2009 12:33 am

Yakate twitched a but when his blood seeped out of his neck, but other than that, he felt no pain. Hejumped up playfully, ignoring her words, and waited for theSubZero and Darkdevil to clear their path. However, it turned out the girl turned into a vampire again... part-vampire. He smiled, and stretched out his feet to make a mad-dash for the exit.

SubZero and Darkdevil already fled through a fancy icy road, taking a few guards out in the process. The girl was taking out guards left and right. He was just standing there. He frowned in slight disappointment, but since he had nothign to do...

He crouched down on the ground, looking at the ground, and then put his head up, smiling. He pushed his legs against the ground, and dashed his way past all the dead bodies, beyond the ice column, straight out the opening, stealing one last glance from the amazing vampire-girl.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break EmptyMon Oct 12, 2009 6:07 pm

OOC: Sorry about that really long wait... I had an accident but I'm still alive and kicking after that... Well, maybe not kicking because I won't be able to use my legs for some time ^^'

Katsura threw her hatchet at the last guard and ran for the exit. She was losing blood but there will be no more guards to stop her... or so she thought. A guard holding a pistol was far behind her and shot her on the shoulder, barely hitting her heart. She hissed and ran faster. Everything went blurry but she reached the park where she met Darkdevil. There, she sat beside a tree and passed out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Prison Break Empty
PostSubject: Re: Prison Break   Prison Break Empty

Back to top Go down

Prison Break
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Divide :: Dominion of Americannia :: Darkholme Penitentiary-
Jump to: