New Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Divide is a forum-based role-playing game slightly based on the Superhuman Registration Act arc of Marvel Comics. It is up to you to choose your path between the registered Army of Americannia and the rebellion of the Crimson Vindicate!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*sigh*This was a bad idea from the beginning. None of us admins are interested in the site anymore, and I already know its been unoffically closed for a while now. But just for the heck of it...THIS RPG IS CLOSEDI am eminently sad that it went down before it could ever begin, but Yaka and Kit are MIA, I'm too busy to give it any time and Kallen is... well, she's Kallen. :PSee ya 'round~

Play-By Discussion

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Play-By Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Play-By Discussion   Play-By Discussion EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:52 am

Ahoy mates.

Now I know most of you would be willing to strangle me for disappearing, but I was in Japan. (Still am, actually) o-o On to more important notes, I feel bad for leaving the remaining Three of you to manage the site alone like this (especially Yaka, because USUALLY he's the one who does all the work), so I'm gonna make up for it with two new ideas that I want everyone's input on.

First of all, the Play-By idea. For those of you who are mentally retarded or just don't know, a Play-By is a real life celebrity (actor or actress... or both O_o) which represents your RPC in an RPG. This actor or actress is similar in appearance to your character and so you use him for appearance instead of fictional characters.

I was thinking that we encourage RPCs on this site. One example of an RPC is Kallen's character, Ramsha I think her name was. o-o Well, her Play-By is the actress Charlize Theron.

I want anyone reading this, 'specially the Admins to input on this. I think using Play-Bys would give a more 'realistic' sense to role-playing, and so I encourage it.

What do you think? Speak up, its your forum too you know.
Back to top Go down
https://newdivide.forumotion.net
WhiteTiger
Newbie Metahuman
WhiteTiger

Play-By Discussion Empty
PostSubject: Re: Play-By Discussion   Play-By Discussion EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:56 am

o.o Well this sounds interesting. But also be hard for me a bit since mine isn't really based on fincin fictional.... o.o So anyways onwards towards the role-play encouragement. Specially..... I am Defieenty Definitely up for that.... Its awesome and great to have
Back to top Go down

Play-By Discussion
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Divide :: Out Of Character :: Brainstorming-
Jump to: