New Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Divide is a forum-based role-playing game slightly based on the Superhuman Registration Act arc of Marvel Comics. It is up to you to choose your path between the registered Army of Americannia and the rebellion of the Crimson Vindicate!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*sigh*This was a bad idea from the beginning. None of us admins are interested in the site anymore, and I already know its been unoffically closed for a while now. But just for the heck of it...THIS RPG IS CLOSEDI am eminently sad that it went down before it could ever begin, but Yaka and Kit are MIA, I'm too busy to give it any time and Kallen is... well, she's Kallen. :PSee ya 'round~

I swear...

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dandan Xifeng
Empress of the Union of China
Dandan Xifeng

I swear... Empty
PostSubject: I swear...   I swear... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 7:04 pm

Katsura leaned against a tree and sighed. There were two bullet wounds, both barely hitting a vital spot. She was losing blood and she felt like everything was getting hazy and she is drifting slowly into unconsciousness.

"Please.... forgive me of... my wrongdoings..."

She smiled as she sat down and just relaxed as she felt warm blood flow out of her bullet holes slowly but surely. Was she going to die? Who knows?

"If I am given a second chance, I swear... I shall shed no more blood... and do my best to even overcome my vampiric urges..."

There was something in her coat pocket. It was a necklace with a moon-shaped gem dangling on it. She held it close to her and closed her eyes slowly as she felt her body getting colder, hoping that someone would have the heart to rescue her but at the same time, ready to accept death itself.

OOC: Guys, this is it, my life ish in chur hands^^
Back to top Go down
Chi Ketsueki
Newbie Metahuman

I swear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear...   I swear... EmptyTue Oct 13, 2009 8:29 pm

Chi stood there in the shadows with a slight smile on his face as he watched the half vampire die. His shoulder length black hair was blowing in the wind while his yellowish gold eyes glistened in what little light there was. As he stood there he wondered weather he should save her or not. After a few moments he walked out of the shadows and up to the girl. "Hello.." was all he said to her, not 'how can i help you' or 'who did this to you,' just a hallo.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

I swear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear...   I swear... EmptyWed Oct 14, 2009 4:54 am

Katsura opened her eyes and saw someone standing right in front of her. She has never seen him before and she hoped that he did not know her too. A slight smile appeared on her face as she nodded in response.
Back to top Go down
Shisokou Kumori
Newbie Metahuman
Shisokou Kumori

I swear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear...   I swear... EmptySun Oct 18, 2009 9:17 pm

It was getting late and Shisokou has just finished scanning the library's books in order to find more strange occurances which might lead to any vampires or even his cousin. Once he finished, he decided to just go and relax at the amusement park. There, he saw two people, one looking oddly familiar. He went closer and his ring started to glow brightly.

"Vampires? I better be prepared...."

He cautiously approached them and realized that the girl was bleeding. He looked at the other person with the girl and just saw him staring at her. He stood berween the man and the girl and spoke clearly but calmly.

"I think that it is not wise to leave an innocent girl waiting for medical attention while you stay here and stare at her while doing nothing at all to help..."
Back to top Go down
Chi Ketsueki
Newbie Metahuman

I swear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear...   I swear... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 7:00 pm

Chi grinned to himself as he turned around and looked at the man his hair blowing around as he did so. "That girl is far from innocent." He said with a laugh, which showed of his unnaturally sharpened teeth much like a normal vampires except for the fact every single one of his teeth came to point.
Back to top Go down
Shisokou Kumori
Newbie Metahuman
Shisokou Kumori

I swear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear...   I swear... EmptyTue Oct 20, 2009 8:40 pm

Shisokou immidiately took out two Spirit Tags and looked at the vampire staight in the eye. He shook his head and sighed as he spoke once again, now with a more serious tone.

"I see.... You are a vampire and you have come to this girl whho is bleeding to death to feed on her blood. Before I deal with you, I shall come to this girl's aid."

He waved those tags in the air and threw them as they stuck on the girl's forehead and they turned blue. He put his palms together and chanted.

"To the aid of this dying girl I come... Give these tags power, the sign of the Blessed Seraph! Behold, the force of healing!"

Shisokou finished the spell and strange markings appeared on the tags. He smiled as he faced the vampire.

"Do not be to reassured... I only need to chant when performing more complex spells, like the healing of this dying girl. Keep your guard up."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I swear... Empty
PostSubject: Re: I swear...   I swear... Empty

Back to top Go down

I swear...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Divide :: Dominion of Americannia :: Neo York City :: Kaibaland-
Jump to: