New Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Divide is a forum-based role-playing game slightly based on the Superhuman Registration Act arc of Marvel Comics. It is up to you to choose your path between the registered Army of Americannia and the rebellion of the Crimson Vindicate!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*sigh*This was a bad idea from the beginning. None of us admins are interested in the site anymore, and I already know its been unoffically closed for a while now. But just for the heck of it...THIS RPG IS CLOSEDI am eminently sad that it went down before it could ever begin, but Yaka and Kit are MIA, I'm too busy to give it any time and Kallen is... well, she's Kallen. :PSee ya 'round~

The Encounter

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:29 am

An echo of hard leather meeting hard marble emitted throughout the magnificent room. The room... a round red carpet covered most of the center, the rest, solid marble. Several certificates and other adjournments hanged from the walls, including several shelves, containing more fancies of the president. The room was brightly lit with... lights. Nothing special with that. A huge window made up 75% of the west wall, west, as in west from the president's view when he sat straight on his chair. But this was not worth noticing, at least not now.

President Gladia was enjoying a tour of the gardens, birhgt green, beautiful gardens, that lay right outisde the main white house hall. Fountains dotted the the field of hedgerows and bushes, and the garden of flowers, bordered by statues of random animals, finely crafted. If all of this was artificial... the white house garden costed a hell lotta money. Gladia walked along the stone path, taking a deep breath as he walked through a flower garden. It was hard to think of him as the person plotting to take over all metahumans for his own purposes.

He kept on his path, under the cloudy sky, that masked the sun. He shook his head, and stopped by a large fountain, water droplets playfully rising and falling, some going loose and tapping him at his feet. He broke a smile, and just stood tehre, as if expecting something...
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Empress of the Union of China
Dandan Xifeng

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 1:34 am

OOC: Playing as Serenity

Serenity was walking along the road, cold and hungry. She saw a big white house ahead and smiled. Since there was a house, she thought of asking for help, they might even know who she really is. She held her spear and kept walking towards the house. When she reached it, she saw a rather large man in the gardens and she just looked at him strangely.

"People in this time sure do look strange, especially their clothing.... I just hope that he could help me in some way..."

After preparing herself, Serenity walked in the gates and looked around. The gardens were magnificent and she bent down to pick some flowers.
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 9:56 am

Gladia's nerves twitched, the air around him shifted temperature, as he noticed a new presence in the garden. How did someone get past his defenses?
... Oh right. He didn't have any.

Mumbling to himself, he stole a glance at the intruder. Then he just stared; she didn't look that hostile. Excluding the fact that she had a wide spear gaping out for the world to see. However, she had strength, power. She was... a metahuman. With potential. Grr...

... Cautiously, he approached the girl from behind, hands behind his back, clasped together. And silently as he could, he bent over her ear from behind, and, as she was still picking flowers, said;

"I believe the sign said 'No Trespassing'."

Chuckling, he stood straight up again, smirking, hands still firmly clasped together behind his back.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySat Oct 24, 2009 12:57 pm

Serenity dropped the flowers in front of her and smiled. There was someone else in that house and that person was right behind her. She was confused when she heard what the man said. She laughed as she turned around to face him.

"Are the people these days that possessive? I cannot believe how fast the world changes over the past years...By the way, I call myself Serenity. I do not remember my true name, not even my past life, for I have been put in a deep slumber for so long.... All I remember is two words that might connect to my past... 'Valkyrie', which is this spear that I now possess... and 'Serenity', which still makes no sense to me..."

She chuckled as she walked around him and inspected his appearance, holding her spear just in case the man attacks.

"So, strange man... what do you call yourself and what is your purpose here in this world?"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 4:57 am

In standard cases, this was what most people call "A complete insult!" or "a prank". Because no one, no one, can -not- know the president of Americannia. Either positively or negatively, all the people on earth knew the name of President Maximillian Memorus Gladia, President Gladia. But suggesting by her invredibly strange speech, maybe she truly had no idea.

And if he guessed right, perhaps she didn't even know that she had the potential of a metahuman.

And also, it seemd like she was from anotehr world. Literally. She acted as if she had no idea what was going on, and didn't even know her real name. Not knowing her real name could also be a part of a trick, but he groped onto the positive theory. Miss Serenity. She remembered events from the past world, and spoke of many changes. Indeed, the world of metahumans was unknown until recent years. Nevertheless, the world didn't look much different in the past century. But she couldn't be that old...

However politely as he could, he replied;

"President Maximillian Memorus Gladia. That's Mr. Gladia to you."

Gladia bowed his head a little as he said his name. Then... Purpose? What purpose could the leader of the world possibly have?

... If his assumption was correct, she wouldn't know what a "president" was. So...

"I am, what you would call, the 'leader' of... the greatest 'country' of the earth. And you? What is your purpose here, Miss... Serenity?"
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 9:39 am

"My purpose..."

Serenity closed her eyes and tried to recall. All that she remembered was being in the chapel and...

"I was on a mission to retrieve a comrade... However, I found myself asleep in this chapel with my spear beside me..."

She held her rosary and sighed. That rosary was her only remembrance from her past world. It also might be her key to discovering her past. However, she still did not know if the man could be trusted.

"Tell me, Maximillian... How do I know that you are not here to destroy me?"
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:16 am

Alright. Maybe she really was something from an old fairy tale. She fell asleep in a chapel and woke up hundreds of years later, only to find that the whole world had changed. That was disappointing.

Now for her question... he couldn't answer that question himself. Would destroy the girl or not? Would she pose a threat to his empire or not? Or could she join his side and fight for him? Irritating.

"I could say the same for you. How could I trust a woman I never met before with my life, when she broke into my garden and started picking out flowers?
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:22 am

"I assure you, a knight of my kind never kills anyone unless I have a good enough reason to kill..."

Serenity was still a bit unsure that he could trust that man. However, he might know about her past so she decided to talk and ask more questions. The first thing that she wanted to know was if the man knew about her.

"Do you know anything about my past? I will do anything to find out my true purpose... It is so... confusing. However, if you do lie...."

She pointed the spear at the man's face and smiled.

"I shall vanquish your dishonest soul..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:30 am

Gladia's eyes sank when he noticed the girl point her spear straight at him. Dangerous. However, keeping his straight posture, he firmly said;

"I know nothing of your past, this is our first meeting."

She would either take his word for it, or not believe him and attempt to kill him. But there was one very fortunate thing about living in the white house. Security cameras. Bodyguards. The metahuman army lying only a few minutes walk away. She was helpless under his power... He kept his gaze on the spear, and stood silent.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 10:38 am

"I believe you..."

She withdrew her spear as the blade grew darker. It was shining right from the time when she was talking to the man. It was to sense strange auras that might indicate an attempted attack. Fortunately, nothing was sensed. She whispered as she walked by him to view the rest of the garden.

"Do not think that I am a fool to attack in front of all your security and all of your guards..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:10 am

Ah. Mind reader. Chuckling, Gladia looked back at Serenity, and said;

"Enjoy your hospitality for as long as you stay here. When you're done enjoying yourself... Please meet me at my room in the... er... 'palace'.

Ending his speech, he took long strides torwards his office, his room in the white house, his feet making pleasant, tough tapping noises on the stone path. He walked by Serenity, passing by flowers and statues, more fountains, and made his way back intp the room where he had come from in the first place. He took a seat, drank a glass of water, then sighed deeply, grabbing a book from the bookshelf and reading it patiently.
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptySun Oct 25, 2009 11:16 am

She sighed and decided to leave the garden immidiately and go to the office in his... palace? Well, the large house did look like a great big palace in white. Interested, she walked in, not minding the guards. She found the office door and knocked.

"A palace, huh? So he is a noble... This might be interesting..."
Back to top Go down
Yakate
President of Americannia
President of Americannia
Yakate

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptyThu Oct 29, 2009 3:14 pm

Glaida was sitting in his quiet little room. Well. quiet large room. He was sitting in his chair, reading that same boring book, when he heard a knonking on the door. He lay the book upon his deskm and looked at the wall clock, some strange reason comelled him to do so. Sighing, and heaving out a deep breath, he said;

"Enter..."
Back to top Go down
Dandan Xifeng
Dandan Xifeng

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 12:56 am

Serenity opened the door and went in the office. It was like a large room with lots of his properties all around him. It looked like the quarters of what seems to be a leader. Well, he said he was a leader, but that is still in doubt.

"Well, what are you planning to do now? Do you know anything about my past?"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Encounter Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Encounter   The Encounter Empty

Back to top Go down

The Encounter
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
New Divide :: Dominion of Americannia :: Washington :: White House-
Jump to: