New Divide
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Divide is a forum-based role-playing game slightly based on the Superhuman Registration Act arc of Marvel Comics. It is up to you to choose your path between the registered Army of Americannia and the rebellion of the Crimson Vindicate!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
*sigh*This was a bad idea from the beginning. None of us admins are interested in the site anymore, and I already know its been unoffically closed for a while now. But just for the heck of it...THIS RPG IS CLOSEDI am eminently sad that it went down before it could ever begin, but Yaka and Kit are MIA, I'm too busy to give it any time and Kallen is... well, she's Kallen. :PSee ya 'round~

Jailbreak with Linda Park

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Iceman
Captain
Captain
Iceman

Jailbreak with Linda Park Empty
PostSubject: Jailbreak with Linda Park   Jailbreak with Linda Park EmptyThu Nov 05, 2009 4:45 am

Good evening Americannia, this is Linda Park reporting.

Earlier this morning there was a massive Jailbreak at the Darkholme Penitentiary. I repeat for all the viewers who turned the TV on after two seconds ago, Darkholme Penitentiary has been broken into.

This has by far been the greatest massacre ever seen. More than 300 of the guards have been killed, and over 500 injured. Eyewitnesses say that the long thought dead Darkdevil has returned and sprung all his accomplices out of jail. Eyewitnesses also report about a strange young girl with Darkdevil, who seemed to be his trump card, as she was the one who did more than 80% of the killing. The Spokesman for the President of Americannia had this to say:

Quote :
This has been indeed the most devastating event in the History of the Dominion. We are trying our best to find this Darkdevil - whether he be the real deal or an impersonator - and our top agents from the Sovereign themselves are on the case. I hereby announce a Day of Mourning for all the lives lost in this bloodpath.

That's only where the horrors begin. None of the unregistered Metahumans that escaped have been managed to get recaptured, and despite big words from the White House this seems to prove a real challenge, even for the Sovereigns. The Metahumans are free to roam the streets and conquer the skies once again. The state of the country has undergone chaos and the President has enforced an Emergency situation and declared Martial Law until further notice.

Indeed, this has been an unforeseeable turn of events and the Dominion of Americannia seems to be challenged by the Darkdevil and his Crimson Vindicate once again. This is Linda Park, signing out of the 8 o' Clock News.

----

New Divide Television
~An Eye On Every Divide~
Back to top Go down
https://newdivide.forumotion.net

Jailbreak with Linda Park
Page 1 of 1